About Q4 Inc.
Q4 is a leading global provider of cloud-based investor relations and capital market solutions. Through innovative technology and exceptional customer service we empower our customers to be leaders in IR. Our comprehensive portfolio of communications and intelligence solutions, including websites, webcasting, stock surveillance, and IR Desktop arm industry professionals with the tools and insights investors. Q4 has offices in New York, Chicago, Toronto, Copenhagen, and London. To learn more, visit: www.q4inc.com.
Q4 is a team of creators, builders, and disrupters who specialize in solutions for investor relations. We develop products that are constantly evolving, solving problems, and pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for capital markets. Our products are built from scratch and leverage the strengths of every developer and team member at Q4.
The Quality Assurance Analyst is expected to have deep Product knowledge with a focus on its quality needs, leveraging both manual and automated tests to meet those needs. The incumbent will participate in feature requirement discussions/estimations, plan/ document/ execute test scenarios, maintain and expand automation script coverage, uphold and improve QA process, and participate in all relevant stages of a Sprint cycle, ensuring timelines and high QA standards in an Agile environment.
- Work closely with Product, Dev and Design to ship awesome new features
- Build test suites for new feature development, and execute both manually and using automated scripts
- Develop and maintain our growing automation suite (Java/Selenium WebDriver)
- Facilitate communication between Dev, PM and other QA team members to ensure product meets strict requirements
- Work with the team to help evolve our QA processes
- Get involved in the early stages of product development and provide crucial feedback during planning meetings
- Mentor and support an amazing group of QA interns
- Minimum three years of software testing experience is required, with minimum one year in an Agile development environment
- Experience using bug tracking and test case management tools (JIRA, TestRail)
- Solid understanding of Quality Assurance testing methodology and processes
- Strong experience writing automation scripts from scratch (non-record playback) using various tools/frameworks to help streamline testing (Java/Selenium WebDriver)
- Experienced with API testing (JSON, REST), using tools such as Postman
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Passionate about building amazing products
- Experience working on an agile product team
- Strong written and oral communicator
- Nice-to-have: Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or a relevant IT field
- Committed to continuous growth through learning (take advantage of our employee personal development budget!)
We work hard, and we have fun. Success is what motivates us everyday to be the best and keep winning in the market. We offer a variety of perks to ensure our team can always work hard and play hard:
- Unlimited paid time off. Enough said.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competitive salary and health benefits.
- Employee Assistance Programs. We help you focus on your work life balance!
- Dog-friendly office. Hope you can handle cuteness overload!
- Food for thought. Complimentary tea, coffee and snacks!
- Monthly themed socials. Karaoke, maybe a costume, Jäger or tequila?
- Tuition Reimbursements. We invest in your continued learning!!
- Hackathon events. For all who love to design and build.
- Collaborate with a fun bunch of bright, talented co-workers.
- Trendy, open concept offices in a hip part of town.
Q4’s diverse culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Q4 employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.