Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
About Q4 Inc.
Q4 is a leading global provider of cloud-based investor relations and capital market solutions. Through innovative technology and exceptional customer service we empower our customers to be leaders in IR. Our comprehensive portfolio of communications and intelligence solutions, including websites, webcasting, stock surveillance, and IR Desktop arm industry professionals with the tools and insights investors. Q4 has offices in New York, Chicago, Toronto, Copenhagen, and London. To learn more, visit: www.q4inc.com.
We are looking for an Implementation Manager to join our team. The role of the Implementation Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and project requirements. This involves acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and other groups in order to deliver projects according to plan. This role also includes the ongoing management of live clients post launch, functioning as a Client Success Lead for web clients. This involves routing requests to support, events, sales and other appropriate departments.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path, plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools, track project milestones and deliverables, develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Manage client stakeholder relationship during the project implementation period
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Route live client requests to support, sales, billing where applicable. Provide first line client service support (CSM)
- Be a key point of contact for Europe including implementations, sales & product.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of coordination experience
- Digital/web experience a must. Technical, Mobile Apps and Financial experience are a bonus!
- Working knowledge of PC and Mac-based environments
- Proficiency in MS Office/Google Docs
- University or college degree
- Skills and Qualifications
- Solid track record of successfully delivering projects from start to finish, on-time and on budget.
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to handle fast paced, demanding clients and initiatives
- Strong problem solving and exceptional decision-making ability
- Solid understanding of web and mobile technology
- Usability/best practices
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven time management skills- able to handle conflicting priorities and juggle multiple projects
We work hard, and we have fun. Success is what motivates us everyday to be the best and keep winning in the market. We offer a variety of perks to ensure our team can always work hard and play hard:
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Employee Assistance Programs. We help you focus on your work life balance!
- Tuition Reimbursements. We invest in your continued learning!!
- Collaborate with a fun bunch of bright, talented co-workers.
- Trendy, open concept offices in central Copenhagen.
Q4’s diverse culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Q4 employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.