Q4 is the fastest growing cloud-based capital market solutions provider to the IR Industry. Public companies throughout the world, including hundreds of Fortune 1000 brands, look to our leading website and analytics platform to power award-winning IR programs, understand complex markets and better connect with investors.
We are looking for an Implementation Manager to join our team. The role of the Implementation Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and project requirements. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and other groups in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Implementation Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path, plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools, track project milestones and deliverables, develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Manage client stakeholder relationship during the project implementation period
- Develop project communication documents documents
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
Education and Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of coordination experience
- Digital/web experience a must. Technical, Mobile Apps and Financial experience are a bonus!
- Working knowledge of PC and Mac-based environments
- Proficiency in MS Office/Google Docs
- University or college degree
- Skills and Qualifications
- Solid track record of successfully delivering projects from start to finish, on-time and on budget.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle fast paced, demanding clients and initiatives
- Strong problem solving and exceptional decision-making ability
- Solid understanding of web and mobile technology
- Usability/best practices
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven time management skills- able to handle conflicting priorities and juggle multiple projects
We work hard, and we have fun. Success is what motivates us everyday to be the best and keep winning in the market. We offer a variety of perks to ensure our team can always work hard and play hard:
- Unlimited paid time off. Enough said.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competitive salary and health benefits.
- Employee Assistance Programs. We help you focus on your work life balance!
- Tuition Reimbursements. We invest in your continued learning!!
- Hackathon events. For all who love to design and build.
- Collaborate with a fun bunch of bright, talented co-workers.
- Trendy, open concept offices in a hip part of town.
Q4’s diverse culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Q4 employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.