Exciting Internship Opportunity!
Q4 is the fastest growing cloud-based capital market solutions to the IR Industry. Public companies throughout the world, including hundreds of Fortune 1000 brands, look to our leading website and analytics platform to power award-winning IR programs, understand complex markets and better connect with investors.
Q4 is currently accepting applications for a highly motivated individual to join our IT team. We are looking for someone who would be interested in getting their first hands-on work experience with the latest cloud technology and working with best-in-class service providers. Your duties at Q4 would encompass a wide range of technical platforms and vendors with opportunities to work within the production environment. If you are someone who’s interested in working in a fast-paced, team-orientated environment with a passion for all things technical, keep reading!
- Assist in deskside and remote technical support issues and tasks
- Help develop and implement automated provisioning for laptops and devices and other processes
- Build out robust documentation for user technical assistance
- Work closely and learn with the entire Operations team and assisting other teams
- Work with 3rd-party vendors for equipment orders, licencing, etc.
- Manage and maintain the IT asset management system
- Help streamline technical processes
- Design and deploy technical solutions to emerging business requirements
- Participate in planning meetings
- In-house and production compliance reviews (patching, elevated access, security events, etc)
- Potential hands-on server administation within our development & production environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Passionate about getting hands-on technical experience and exposure to enterprise operations
- Strong grasp on using and troubleshooting Windows, OSX, Linux, mobile OS and browsers
- Strong grasp on network fundamentals and a passion to learn more
- A heightened commitment to detail and process
- A desire to grow and learn new things
- Works well in a team setting
- Positive and engergetic attitude
- Not afraid to tackle tough technical issues and ask questions when required
Duration: The duration of this internship assignment is four months
We work hard, and we have fun. Success is what motivates us everyday to be the best and keep winning in the market. We offer a variety of perks to ensure our team can always work hard and play hard:
- Unlimited paid time off. Enough said.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competitive salary and health benefits.
- Employee Assistance Programs. We help you focus on your work life balance!
- Dog-friendly office. Hope you can handle cuteness overload!
- Food for thought. Complimentary tea, coffee and snacks!
- Monthly themed socials. Karaoke, maybe a costume, Jäger or tequila?
- Tuition Reimbursements. We invest in your continued learning!!
- Hackathon events. For all who love to design and build.
- Collaborate with a fun bunch of bright, talented co-workers.
- Trendy, open concept offices in a hip part of town.
Q4’s diverse culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Q4 employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.