Q4 is the fastest growing cloud-based capital market solutions to the IR Industry. Public companies throughout the world, including hundreds of Fortune 1000 brands, look to our leading website and analytics platform to power award-winning IR programs, understand complex markets and better connect with investors.
Q4 is a team of creators, builders, and disrupters who specialize in solutions for investor relations. We develop products that are constantly evolving, solving problems, and pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for capital markets. Our products are built from scratch and leverage the strengths of every developer and team member at Q4. We are looking for someone who is excited to directly contribute to the growth of our company. A Content Marketing Manager who can create and curate content that effectively informs, educates, and drives engagement. Someone who can write captivating content that engages our clients, the capital markets as a whole and drives demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
Here’s what our new Content Marketing Manager will do:
- You will write, and then write some more. You will be the creative genius behind our white papers, solution briefs, technology insights, news releases, case studies, emails, webinars, blog articles, etc.
- You will work closely with product to ensure that our product launches are the best in the market
- You will drive the creation of content across all key social media properties, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook.
- You will develop relationships across departments and actively reach out to develop ideas for content on relevant topics.
- You will drive research and awareness on trending and/or effective content campaigns to help continually evolve the quality, relevance and timeliness of our communications.
- You will update, maintain sales collateral and our website to ensure all content is up-to-date, all the time.
- You will contribute to campaign strategy and development along with creation of required marketing assets.
We need a content marketing manager who has:
- 5+ years of direct experience as a content creator and curator for B2B online and offline lead generation.
- Capital Markets experience is a must. You must know your stuff and the cap market landscape!
- A solid writing portfolio with both short-form and long-form content targeted at online and offline consumption.
- experience writing and blogging in B2B, with the ability to write in a playful yet professional voice.
- Proven experience leveraging social media for lead generation in a B2B environment
- Drive. You want to be challenged and you are constantly seeking new opportunities to learn, gain and apply new skills and knowledge.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and solid project management skills
We work hard, and we have fun. Success is what motivates us everyday to be the best and keep winning in the market. We offer a variety of perks to ensure our team can always work hard and play hard:
- Unlimited paid time off. Enough said.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competitive salary and health benefits.
- Employee Assistance Programs. We help you focus on your work life balance!
- Dog-friendly office. Hope you can handle cuteness overload!
- Food for thought. Complimentary tea, coffee and snacks!
- Monthly themed socials. Karaoke, maybe a costume, Jäger or tequila?
- Tuition Reimbursements. We invest in your continued learning!!
- Hackathon events. For all who love to design and build.
- Collaborate with a fun bunch of bright, talented co-workers.
- Trendy, open concept offices in a hip part of town.
Q4’s diverse culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Q4 employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.