Q4 is the fastest growing cloud-based capital market solutions to the IR Industry. Public companies the world over, including hundreds of Fortune 1000 brands, look to our leading website and analytics platform to power award-winning IR programs, understand complex markets and better connect with investors.
Q4 is hiring for our Web Support group, where our success is literally built on our excellent responsiveness and assistance to clients day in and day out. This could be a great opportunity for you:
- First and foremost, as a Web Support Analyst you will need to respond to and resolve support tickets in a timely manner.
- Our Support group is a launching point for career opportunities in our other groups, including Product Development, Implementations, and non-technical groups such as Client Success. We will help look out for your professional development with training and encourage you to be your best.
- Hours of work: This is a late shift, and the hours can start anytime between 3 pm to midnight.
Desired Skills, Education & Experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years of customer service experience
- Digital/web experience is a must.
- Technical, Mobile Apps and Financial experience are a bonus!
- Experience with web support/ticketing systems
- University or college degree
- Enjoy working with people and think it will be fun to work directly with clients and a solid team
- Have experience with content management systems
- Driven to expand knowledge and solve problems
- Strong communication skills
- Prioritization, escalation and an appropriate sense of urgency...a must
We work hard, and we have fun. Success is what motivates us everyday to be the best and keep winning in the market. We offer a variety of perks to ensure our team can always work hard and play hard:
- Unlimited paid time off. Enough said.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competitive salary and health benefits.
- Employee Assistance Programs. We help you focus on your work life balance!
- Dog-friendly office. Hope you can handle cuteness overload!
- Food for thought. Complimentary tea, coffee and snacks!
- Monthly themed socials. Karaoke, maybe a costume, Jäger or tequila?
- Tuition Reimbursements. We invest in your continued learning!!
- Hackathon events. For all who love to design and build.
- Collaborate with a fun bunch of bright, talented co-workers.
- Trendy, open concept offices in a hip part of town.
Q4’s diverse culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Q4 employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.