Q4 is the fastest growing cloud-based capital market solutions to the IR Industry. Public companies throughout the world, including hundreds of Fortune 1000 brands, look to our leading website and analytics platform to power award-winning IR programs, understand complex markets and better connect with investors.
Q4 is a team of creators, builders, and disrupters who specialize in solutions for investor relations. We develop products that are constantly evolving, solving problems, and pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for capital markets. Our products are built from scratch and leverage the strengths of every developer and team member at Q4.
The Client Success Manager will handle the on-boarding, training and ongoing relationship with an assigned list of clients to ensure that customer satisfaction and retention metrics are met or exceeded. Responsible for building and maintaining strong client relationships, providing day-to-day client best practice and support by understanding each client's individual needs and providing high levels of service. Promotes the organization's capabilities to clients, identifies sales opportunities to be forwarded to sales directors, and achieves customer retention goals.
- Work closely with the Support, Sales and Implementations teams to provide consultative desktop support for clients in your roster. Provide white glove customer service to key, senior level decision-makers.
- Respond to a wide variety of inquiries, including but not limited to Google Analytics questions, product functionality, training on our Content Management System and industry best practices.
- Coordinate user training on system/new functionality and responds to more complex user queries regarding system functionality.
- Coordinate, monitor and ensure success of quarterly and other ad hoc webcast and conferencing events
- Pro-actively coordinate and conduct quarterly earnings updates for clients, adhering to strict publishing deadlines and timelines
- Acquire and maintain a strong working knowledge of the Investor Relations industry and keep apprised of its regulations, trends and best practices.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in customer facing roles
- Superior client engagement skills, Demonstrated success in building and maintaining effective customer relationships, particularly with those in decision making roles.
- Must have strong knowledge of, and experience with financial/ capital markets.
- Excellent internal relationship and rapport building skills.
- Outstanding communication and listening skills.
- Excellent presentation and remote training/onboarding skills.
- Positive attitude and deep customer service orientation. Fundamentals include being: friendly and engaging, professional, reliable, responsive and proactive.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Able to keep composure and make independent decisions in stressful situations.
- Solves problems using existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information. Is starting to look at 'best practice'.
- Provides creative insights and / or solutions to address client /organizational challenges.
We work hard, and we have fun. Success is what motivates us everyday to be the best and keep winning in the market. We offer a variety of perks to ensure our team can always work hard and play hard:
- Unlimited paid time off. Enough said.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competitive salary and health benefits.
- Employee Assistance Programs. We help you focus on your work life balance!
- Dog-friendly office. Hope you can handle cuteness overload!
- Food for thought. Complimentary tea, coffee and snacks!
- Monthly themed socials. Karaoke, maybe a costume, Jäger or tequila?
- Tuition Reimbursements. We invest in your continued learning!!
- Hackathon events. For all who love to design and build.
- Collaborate with a fun bunch of bright, talented co-workers.
- Trendy, open concept offices in a hip part of town.
Q4’s diverse culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Q4 employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.